General Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of the PrahaTransfers.cz website, with registered office at Rýmařovská 434/9, Prague 9, ZIP code: 199 00, ID number 01761951.
A customer who uses the services of the PrahaTransfers.cz website, operated by Gegham Petrosyan, with registered office at Rýmařovská 434/9, Prague 9, zip code: 199 00, ID number 01761951, fully accepts these terms and conditions and by signing the order or contract, by entering the order online via the website or by agreeing to the confirmed order, declares explicit consent to these terms and conditions, to which the order or transport contract refers. A customer who does not agree to these conditions is not entitled to conclude any contractual document with the company or place an order through the company’s website.
Unless otherwise agreed, all transport services and the mediation of these services are exclusively provided by registered taxi cars without a taximeter in accordance with Act No. 111/1994 Coll. with a capacity of over 9 people including the driver then as occasional personal road transport.
These terms and conditions are processed in accordance with the relevant provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code.
The protection of personal data of the company’s customers is implemented in accordance with the amendment of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) directive of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Basic terms
1.1 The company / website – the company is the transporter or transport intermediary PrahaTransfers.cz – under the management of Gegham Petrosyan ZIP code: 190 00, ID: 01761951, which provides or mediates transport and other services based on these terms and conditions for the customer.
1.2 Customer – a person or company that uses the company’s services based on an order or contract, after agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1.3 Business terms and conditions – regulation of the terms and conditions under which the Company provides its transport or intermediary services to the Customer, with the Customer’s express agreement to these terms and conditions being an indispensable condition for the use of the Company’s services.
1.4 Service/transport – the transport itself or transport mediation, travel services, or other services for the customer, performed or mediated by the company.
1.5 Driver – the driver is an employee of PrahaTranfers.cz or is a contracted driver for whom PrahaTransfers.cz/Gegham Petrosyan mediates or provides a transport service.
1.6 Personal data of Customers – data of a personal or personality nature, which the Customer communicates to the Company in connection with the ordering or implementation of the Company’s activities for the Customer.
- Protection of personal data of Customers and handling of this data
2.1 When providing its services to Customers, the Company works with the personal data of the Customers, which the customers communicate to the Company for the purpose of properly providing and implementing the service.
2.2 By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the Customer grants the Company express consent to the processing, handling and storage of personal and other data provided by the Customer or a person authorized by him to the Company.
2.3 The Customer gives consent to the processing of his personal and other data to the Company for an indefinite period, but only for the purpose of implementing the Company’s services ordered by the Customer (passenger and luggage transport service).
2.4 The Company is not authorized to provide personal or other data communicated by the Customer to third parties, and the obligation of commercial secrecy applies to this data.
2.5 The customer agrees to the use of his personal and other data only under the condition of strict compliance with the conditions set by legal regulations for the handling of this personal and other data.
2.6 The Company is obliged to process and process the personal and other data of the Customers only to the extent necessary and only to the extent that the Company needs this data for the proper and faultless implementation of its activities and the provision of its services for the benefit of the Customers.
2.7 The Customer agrees that if he does not agree to the terms of handling of his personal and other data by the Company, he is not entitled to use the Company’s services, and thus refuse to use them, or not actually use them.
2.8 The company undertakes to secure the personal and other data of Customers, both data kept in electronic form and data listed on paper media. For this purpose, the company has appointed a responsible person who is the guarantor of the correct handling of customers’ personal data.
2.9 The Company implements the protection of personal and other data of Customers within the framework of its internal, legal and administrative measures, in particular according to its own internal guidelines for the protection and handling of personal data of Customers, and does not use the services of third parties and companies to ensure the handling of personal and other data of Customers.
2.10 Provisions on the protection of personal and other data of Customers apply both to natural persons who order, as well as to intermediaries, legal entities and entrepreneurs executing orders and transferring personal data of Customers to the Company for the purpose of ordering its services.
2.11 The Company is responsible for the damage it causes to Customers due to a breach of its obligations when handling their personal data. However, a condition for the Customer to claim compensation for damages is a timely complaint and claim of breach of duty by the Company. The complaint must be justified, the violation of the Company’s obligations must be completely and undoubtedly proven, and the complaint must be acknowledged by the Company.
- Compensation guarantee, liability for damage
3.1 The Company is liable to the Customer for the damage or inconvenience caused in the event that the Company or its employees were directly responsible or caused this damage. In the event that the Customer’s transport is arranged by another transporter, this transporter, who carries out the transport and the Customer accepts the transport by getting into the vehicle, is responsible for the damage caused.
3.2. The customer acknowledges that he is not entitled to compensation for damages in the event that:
• There was a delay in the transport, either at the beginning when the Customer joined, or during the transport itself due to the intervention of force majeure. Force majeure is the intervention of a natural disaster, weather, weather conditions, a car accident that was not caused by the driver of the Company or the driver of an intermediary transporter, congestion on the road caused by repairs to the road or other roads, or the delay was caused by the intervention of a state or administrative body – inspection by the police, officials, inspectors etc.
• There was a delay in transportation due to reasons on the part of the Customer or another person ordering the transportation (travel agency, hotel, trip organizer, etc.), for example, because the customer did not show up for departure at the agreed time.
• There was damage to the Customer’s property, or his health or life as a result of a traffic accident that was not caused by the driver of the Company or an intermediary carrier, but by the driver of another car, or an animal, or another person.
• There was damage to the Customer’s property, or his health or life as a result of a forced maneuver that the driver was forced to make during the transport in order to prevent greater damage or consequences – for example, the necessary sharp braking due to the situation on the road, sharp swerving, skidding, etc. Unless proven otherwise, such a maneuver is considered necessary and necessary (avoiding a collision with an animal, person, or other vehicle on the road, etc.).
• Damage occurred as a result of an omission by the Customer or the customer (for example, failure to load the Customer’s suitcase for transport, or failure to unload it, loss of small items or cash during transport, etc.).
• There was damage to the Customer as a result of an incorrectly or inappropriately chosen time of boarding.
3.3 In the event that damage has been caused to the Customer by late collection of the Customer, i.e. at a later time than the date specified in the order, the Customer is entitled to a contractual penalty, which represents flat-rate damages up to a maximum of CZK 2,000. However, the damage caused must be provable and documented by the Customer and claimed in the form of a Complaint in accordance with these conditions.
3.4 By using the Company’s transport or by using transport mediation, the customer expressly declares that the amount of the contractual fine in the maximum amount of CZK 2,000 as flat-rate compensation for damage caused by or in connection with the transport is completely sufficient for him and he agrees with its amount. In case of disagreement, the Customer is not entitled to use the Company’s services and is obliged to refuse the provision of these services.
3.5 If the Customer intends to claim damage exceeding the amount of the contractual fine of CZK 2,000, then he is obliged to insure himself or take additional insurance for the damage caused. This duty, or provision of insurance in case of causing damage The customer has fulfilled and assumes full responsibility for the fulfillment of this obligation on the basis of embarking on the transport.
- Determining the time of boarding and the maximum waiting time
4.1 However, the customer or the customer expressly acknowledges that they are obliged to arrange the customer’s departure time, i.e. the time of boarding the transport sufficiently in advance (for example, before departure, boarding another route, etc.), including taking into account the influence of at least 30 minutes, which may delay the carrier due to force majeure or adverse traffic or closures (accidents, traffic jams and other traffic restrictions).
4.2 If the customer or customer does not respect the above-mentioned limits and reserves in their order when determining the time of commencement of transportation, and as a result they incur damage, they are not entitled to compensation for this damage from the Company.
4.3 The maximum waiting time included in the fare is 60 minutes for transport from the airport, 30 minutes for transport from the railway station and 15 minutes for other types of transport.Ways of ordering
- 5.1 We provide all services based on the orders of the Customer or another customer (hotel, travel agency, trip organizer, etc.). Orders can be placed online via our website, then via e-mail or by phone, or via SMS. The contract, on the basis of which the provision of services by the company to the customer is implemented, is created on the basis of a binding confirmation of the order. Confirmation of a telephone or SMS order via SMS, e-mail or an order created via the website via e-mail is considered binding. Confirmation of order acceptance into the system is not considered binding until it is confirmed by the company, when the customer is also warned that he can use the Company’s services only after agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- 5.2 An order (or part thereof) confirmed by the company is considered binding for both parties, unless there is a violation of the terms agreed upon at the time of confirmation. The content of the order (exact specification of the transport and the number of transported persons), the price of the transport, the method of payment, agreement with the terms and conditions – especially with the maximum amount of the contractual fine and the limitation of the Company’s liability for the damage caused, and the date of implementation are considered to be essential conditions.
- 6.1 In cash
- When paying for a transfer or other service in cash, the driver or company representative only accepts Czech crowns (CZK) and currencies that are optional during the booking process, i.e. British pound (GBP), euro (EUR), US dollar (USD) and others. Cash payments in foreign currency are based on the current exchange rate of the Czech crown on the day of transportation determined by the company, not on the rate that was current on the day of the reservation.
- 6.2 By payment card
- If the customer pays by debit or credit card online, it is possible to make the payment in the following currencies – CZK, EUR, GBP and USD. If the customer pays directly to the driver or company representative, it is possible to make the payment only in CZK and only with cards whose logos are displayed on the company’s website. If the customer pays in advance online, the driver or company representative is informed about the payment, it is not necessary to print a payment confirmation, etc.
- 6.3 By bank transfer
- Payment by bank transfer (invoice) is only possible upon request or when the Company has authorized this payment option for the Customer. The company may require payment of the advance invoice before the order is executed, otherwise it is entitled to cancel the order. Invoices can only be issued in the following currencies – CZK, EUR, USD or GBP. For invoices issued for foreign customers where the transport price is lower than CZK 5,000, the company is entitled to charge a handling fee of CZK 200 for receiving foreign payment.
- Bank account: 670100-2206435770/6210, IBAN: CZ04 6210 6701 0022 0643 5770, BIC: BREXCZPPXXX
- Tax document; confirmation of receipt of payment (advance payment)
- For payments made directly to the driver (by payment card or in cash), the driver will issue a payment confirmation (usually a simplified tax document) to the customer on the day of transport. For payments made online via the company’s website, the customer will be sent a confirmation of receipt of the deposit for the ordered service. The company issues the final tax document for the deposit paid online upon request. If the customer pays by invoice (by bank transfer), the invoice is issued by the company and the price includes VAT. If the document is issued directly by the contract driver, the tax document may or may not include VAT, depending on whether or not the driver is a registered VAT payer. All listed company prices are final and include any VAT.
- Method of payment for the return journey
- If the reservation includes a return trip or a larger number of trips, the customer can pay the total amount either at once or pay for each trip separately. The driver will issue a payment receipt/voucher to the customer stating the exact amount paid. If both trips have been paid for, the customer presents a payment receipt / voucher to the driver on the return trip.
- Advance Payments
- For orders where the pick-up point is outside Prague, for selected limousines (e.g. Hummer H200, Lincoln TC120, Cadillac, Lancia, Mercedes S), trips and orders especially for larger groups, the company may require payment of a deposit, which must be paid at least 24 hours before the set pick-up time. In such cases, the company will inform the customer about the need to make a deposit and the possible method of payment. In case of non-payment of the required deposit, the company has the right to cancel the order without compensation.
- Reservation changes and cancellation conditions
- 10.1 Normal transport (transfers)
- If the customer wishes to change or cancel his reservation for any reason, he can do so through the interface of the company’s website – https://www.prahatransfers.cz or by sending an e-mail or by phone before departure – at least two hours before the pick-up time. If the customer has already paid for the transport and canceled the transport at the required time, the company will refund all the money, or the service will not be invoiced. If the Customer did not manage to cancel the service in time, the already paid deposit or the amount for the realization of the transport is considered the amount of the contractual penalty, which compensates the Company for the damage caused by the late cancellation of the transport.
- 10.2 Transport with a pick-up point outside Prague
- Changes and cancellation of transfers that do not have a pick-up point in Prague are subject to different cancellation conditions. The cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, otherwise the company charges a 100% cancellation fee, as a flat-rate compensation in the form of a contractual penalty paid by the Customer. The reason for the application of 100% cancellation (contractual penalty) is the expenditure of all costs for already ordered and non-cancelled transportation by the company.
- 10.3 Limousines
- Changes and cancellations of limousines (such as Hummer H200, Lincoln TC120, Cadillac, Rolls Royce Phantom replica, Mercedes S) are subject to different cancellation policies than regular transfers. Cancellation of the reservation must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, otherwise the company charges a 100% cancellation fee. The reason for the application of 100% cancellation is the expenditure of all costs for already ordered and non-cancelled transportation by the company.
- 10.4 Trips, tours, excursions and other services
- The cancellation of the reservation must be made at least two hours before the planned trip, otherwise the company charges a 100% cancellation fee (a contractual penalty, as a flat-rate compensation for damages caused by late cancellation of the transport). For larger groups or reservations where a deposit is required, the cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the start, otherwise the company will charge a 100% cancellation fee as a flat-rate compensation in the form of a contractual penalty paid by the Customer. The reason for the application of 100% cancellation is the expenditure of all costs for the already ordered and non-cancelled service by the company.
- If the customer canceled the prepaid service online and is entitled to a refund, the money will be automatically returned to the card (or account) that was used to pay for the order. Otherwise, all refund claims must be made within 30 days in writing or by email to the Company’s address or email address. After the expiration of this period, the customer no longer has any right to a refund (compensation).
- Indemnification, maximum contractual penalty
- Claims for compensation for any damage must be submitted within 30 days in writing or by e-mail, to the address or e-mail address of the Company. After the expiration of this period, the Customer no longer has the right to claim and the related claim to compensation for damages, or application of the contractual penalty claim. However, any customer complaint will still be properly investigated. Compensation for caused damage/inconvenience is limited to a maximum amount equal to the price of transportation for an individual reservation, but not exceeding the amount of CZK 2,000 – contractual penalty. Cases where a replacement car of a similar type or the same car in a different color is provided for logistical reasons and situations where the damage is caused by a third party beyond the control of the carrier, such as natural disasters, etc., are completely excluded from compensation.
- Complaints and application of contractual penalty
- 13.1 In the event of any problem, this complaints procedure should be followed. If the customer wants to make use of the claim for damages, the company must immediately inform the company of the situation in case of any problem. In the event that the customer cannot find his driver or has any other problem with the specific ordered service, he immediately contacts the company by phone at the provided phone number. In the event that the problem is not resolved immediately or to the required extent, the customer shall inform the company of this fact by email or in writing and provide all the details of the complaint. The complaint will then be investigated in the shortest possible time, usually within a few days.
- 13.2 The Customer will find all the necessary contacts with the Company for the purpose of filing a complaint or a claim for a contractual fine/damage on the order or transport contract, or will find these contacts in a visible place in the car, or the relevant driver of the car in which the Customer is being transported will provide the contacts .
13.3 In the event of a breach of the Company’s obligations in the handling and storage or use of his personal data, the Customer has the right to file a complaint against the Company’s procedure in this matter. The Customer sends the complaint to the address or e-mail address of the Company, which assesses the Customer’s complaint in this matter, investigates it and takes the necessary measures both in relation to the complainant and in relation to other Customers.
- Customer Obligations
14.1 The customer is obliged to behave during transport according to the driver’s instructions and to observe in particular the safety regulations applicable to transport. The customer acknowledges that he has been informed of all the circumstances, including safety regulations, before carrying out the transport. The customer also undertakes not to damage the transporter’s equipment and the transport premises in any way, to keep it clean and not to damage the property of other transported persons, or not to harass these persons in any way during transport. In the event of a breach of the aforementioned obligations, the customer is aware of the responsibility for the damage caused to the company or the ordered carrier or third parties by his actions.
14.2 The customer is also obliged to board the transport at the agreed boarding time, except in cases where objective facts prevent him from boarding the transport on time, see the reasons given above.
- Validity of terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are valid for an indefinite period starting on 1.7.2022. In the event of changes to these terms, which the company reserves, the terms and conditions in the version valid at the time the contract was signed or a valid order was sent are binding for the customer.